Women and Cellulite
The factors that reveal cellulite are always present, and need to be for proper and balanced body function. This is why any effective cellulite treatment can only improve the appearance, and effects will only be temporary. A long-term maintenance or lifestyle protocol must be adhered to in order for a client to enjoy the benefits of a successful treatment program.
- Cellulite or trapped fat is found in 90% of the female population.
- Cellulite has little to do with diet and exercise. Hormones and genetics primarily drive the factors that create cellulite.
- Hormones are responsible for regulating the changes in blood flow, lymphatic drainage, fat, and connective tissue, all of which play a role in the formation of cellulite.
- In women, the subcutaneous layer of fat is organized into chambers that store fat. The fibers that run vertically between the chambers become shorter thicker and more rigid which is what creates the dimpled or Chesterfield couch appearance.
- The reserve layer of fat lies below the subcutaneous layer of fat where cellulite is found.
Per Amore offers the latest technology in Body Contouring and Cellulite Reduction. We are here to enhance your appearance and support your lifestyle.
Copyright © 2013 - PerAmore, XAmore