• Cellulite is the common term referred to describe fat that is found in the subdermal or subcutaneous layer of the skin. It results in a dimpled, orange peel or cottage cheese like appearance in the buttocks, hips, thighs and stomach area.
• Underneath the epidermis and dermis are three fat layers.
• Cellulite develops in the most superficial of these layers, known as hypodermis or subcutaneous fat layer.
• This layer is structurally unique from the others because its fat lobes are organized into chambers by surrounding strands of connective tissue.
• Hormones, not exercise and diet, primarily regulate fat storage and metabolism in the subcutaneous fat layer.
• Deeper below this layer we find what is termed reserve fat (also known as superficial reserve, sometimes, normal deep fat)
• Reserve fat is directly impacted by diet, exercise and certainly liposuction.
• Any Layer of exess reserve fat takes on its own shape as it lies on top of the muscle.
Per Amore offers the latest technology in Body Contouring and Cellulite Reduction.
Copyright © 2013 - PerAmore, XAmore